Welcome to O'My Goodness!
Our decedent hand-decorated butter cookies have them exclaiming “O’ My Goodness!”
That’s why we copywrited the name 28 years ago.
We are a responsive, flexible business partner who can help you grow your bakery’s traffic and reputation. Our beautiful designs catch your customer’s eye, often leading to an add-on sale.
The buttery richness of the cookie and the lightly sweet icing brings them back again and again.
Why O'My Goodness
We believe that our cookies will quickly become a best seller for you, even if you currently make
your own or carry another decorated line:
- Variety - We have cookies and gifts for every occasion. Your internal operation and our competitors have more limited offerings. Your customers will
start to check each time they enter your store to see what is new. Stores that carry our cookies year-round sell up to 2x more per square foot than those that only
buy for select holidays
- Taste - Ok. We know that most people think that decorated cookies just don't taste good. Our motto of "Cookies that taste as great as they look" is as true today
as in 1991. Places that carry our items year-round generate a loyal following that just can't get enough of our
butter and gingerbread cookies
- Nut and Peanut Free - This has become a requirement for treats taken to school or parties. Our packaged products can be sold as Nut and Peanut Free.
Of course, this is not possible for bulk items unless you are nut and peanut free as well
- Quality - We have a 28-year history of delivering a quality product on time. Even for rush orders. That is why most of our customers that
started with us so long ago are still with us today
- $$$ - For all of these reasons, our products outperform the other options, driving annual sales of over more than $1000 per square foot.
Specialty food stores can keystone our products, producing a gross margin of 50%. Grocery stores generally sell at lower margins. Stores that have their own
lines or carry a competitor's product have found that shifting buy dollars to OMG generates higher profitability